Thu, Oct 03 | Location will be sent in invite.
Phillips 66 Mixer
The Energy Coalition is providing a select number of students the opportunity to network with Phillips 66, Thursday, October 3rd. This event is limited and invite only so please apply by noon, Wednesday, October 2nd, and share why you should attend. Students will be chosen and notified by email.
Time & Location
Oct 03, 2019, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Location will be sent in invite.
About the Event
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Energy Management, Finance, Mathematics, Risk Management, Supply Chain, Operations, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering or a Master’s degree in Economics or Finance
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate program as a Junior or higher
- Scheduled to graduate from a degree program August 2020198 or later
- Available for a minimum of ten continuous weeks
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale
- Previous internship or co-op participant in relate