Social Media Video Competition
Time & Location
About the Event
Deadline to submit video → Monday, Nov 4th at NOON
After you post, tag us @UHEnergyCoalition & @UHEnergy, you will receive a DM asking for you to email us.
In addition, to posting your video please email your video to email@example.com
Overview: 60-second video posted on social media - Instagram OR Facebook. Students are encouraged to share their videos on their social media platforms. Must tag @UHEnergyCoalition and @UHEnergy for every submition across all platforms.
MUST TAG, @, and FOLLOW on Instagram and/or Facebook Posts
- Future of Houston/UH in Energy
- Participants must be students currently enrolled at UH.
- Videos can be created by individuals. Only one submission is allowed per student.
- Videos should not exceed 60 seconds in length (not including title screen).
- Videos may be created using any production technique (iPhone, digital video, etc) and in any genre (live action, musical, animation, etc)
- Videos must be original and unpublished works.
- Participants must obtain appropriate copyright authorization in advance on all clips, photos or music used.
- Assistance from professional videographers or professional editors is not allowed.
- Participants must agree that all videos submitted become the property of the Energy Coalition and can be used for future promotional or educational purposes.
- 1st place: $500
- 2nd place: $300
- 3rd place (people’s choice): $200